Make lasting memories by hosting a
BIRTHDAY or COMPANY PARTY,
Or FAMILY REUNION here!
Times and Rates:
Regular hours: Noon to 9:00 p.m. (Shared use of pool)
Adults (ages 13-59):............... $10
Children (ages 3-12):............... $5
Seniors (ages 60 and over):.. ..$5
Ages 2 and under, and Seniors 90 and over: - FREE!
10:00 a.m. - Noon; or 9:00 - 11:00 p.m. (Exclusive use of pool)
Rates for reserved swim are $10 per person, all ages. with a minimum of $200,
($50 of which is a non-refundable, pre-paid deposit. The remainder is due on the day of event.)
If the total adds up to more than $200, you pay the higher amount.
Table Use for Birthday Parties:
A picnic table at back of the pool may be reserved for up to two hours during regular hours
or for all of reserved swim time. (No additional cost.)
Bring your own refreshments and decorations, if desired.
See 'Swimming' page for more information.
Call (208) 495-2000 to reserve.
~ ~ ~
FAMILY REUNION COMING UP?
You bring the FAMILY, we'll provide the FUN!
Location: 11.4 Miles south of Marsing, ID on Highway 78
Regular Hours: Noon to 9:00 p.m., 7 days a week
All-Day Swim: Adults (Ages 13-59).....................$10
Children (Ages 3-12)......................$5
Seniors (Ages 60-90).......... .........$5
Children under 3 years/Seniors 90 and over: Free
Soaking Tubs:.................$15 Per hour (Per person)
Group Swim Rates: 10% group discount for 25 or more swimmers (Single payer; Full price if paying individually) No coupons or additional discounts with group swim rates.
Discounts don't apply to reserved swims.
CAMPING: RV Hookups (Hot H20 and Electricity)....$40
(Tent, non-hookup RV, or a sleeping bag under the stars) Dry-Camping price includes two people; ($25 for just one)
Additional individuals in RV or tent - $10 each
CAMPING PRICES INCLUDE: Swimming (on one calendar day) Extra day of swimming, beyond nights paid for: 1/2 our regular swim price.
Sorry, housing is no longer available to the public.
PARK USE: (w/ tables and fire pits) - Included for any paid swimmers or campers.
For any individuals not paying to camp or swim, there is a $3 per person/per day park-use fee,
or a $50 flat fee for under 30 non-swimmers in your group, whichever is less.
ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Showers (in poolhouse), and Restrooms (indoor and outdoor) Snack Bar: Pop, juices, candy, ice cream, chips, bottled water Event Center:…………$200 for first day, or portion thereof;
$150 for each additional day or portion thereof.
($50 non-refundable deposit required at the time of making a reservation.)
1. Pets: Sorry, NO DOGS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES!
2. Pool Use: Children, age 12 and under, must be accompanied in the water, at all times, by a responsible adult age 18 or older!!! (3 to 1 ratio)
3. Swim-wear: For health and maintenance reasons, swimsuits are the required attire. No shirts or streetwear of any kind are allowed in the pool, including swim shirts and tank tops. Swimsuits and towels are available for rent
(Suits - $1.50; Towels - $1.50.)
4, LITTLE SWIMMER diapers (or comparable brand designed for swimming): are required for ALL children under age three. NO EXCEPTIONS! (We have individual ones available to purchase for $1.50.) Additional plastic pants are encouraged to preserve the sanitation of pool water. Don't use regular disposable diapers in the pool, as they expand and explode, leaving a terrible mess!
5. Reserved Swims: Check with Guy or Nadine (208-495-2000) for more information.
6. Motorbikes, radios, CD players, etc: are not allowed. These don't contribute to the peace and quiet for which many come to Givens. Only personal listening devices with earbuds/headphones are permitted. (Must not be audible to anyone else.)
7. Outdoor Picnic Tables: Available on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to be fair to other campers, if you require more than two or three tables for your group--and it's a busy time at the Springs--we encourage you to bring additional tables from home.
We look forward to your visit!